(AGES 5 – 8)
Each week features five full days of FUN!
STEAM education is our focus with weekly theme-based projects and activities!
Monday through Friday, 9 am – 3 pm
Drop-off starts at 8:45 am & pick-up is until 3:15 pm
AFTERCARE: $12.50 per day/per camper
Available daily from 3 pm – 5:30 pm. Sign-up and payments collected at morning drop-off each day.
$350 per child/per week
Weeks & Themes
WEEK 1: June 13th-17th
Build a terrarium, raise butterflies, and have fun with fish as we take a closer look at life on earth!
Solar System Explorers
WEEK 2: June 20th-June 24th
Create a spacecraft, make a model moon, and harness the energy of the sun as we investigate the wonders of our star system!
Art and Sound Explorers
WEEK 3: June 27th-July 1st
Make masterpieces, invent instruments, and experiment with color chemistry as we surf sound waves and ignite the artist in everyone.
Outer Space Explorers
WEEK 4: July 11-15th
Build your own wind tunnel, gaze at galaxies, and study stars as we delve into the answers and unknowns of deep space!
Ancient Earth Explorers
WEEK 5: July 18th-22nd
Explode a volcano, dig for dinos, and learn about layers of the earth as we travel back in time to see the first life on our planet!
WEEK 6: July 25th-29th
Create custom costumes, forage the forest floor, and prepare for the potion lab! Imagination and ingenuity take flight in the fairy world!
All parents must review, sign, and return the Acknowledgement Form from the Summer Camp Operations Guide.
If the cost of camp is prohibitive, the Santa Fe Children’s Museum offers full and partial financial support.
Deadline to Apply:
Saturday, May 14th
Is the week you want full?
Get on our waiting list and one of our team members will reach out to you if space becomes available.
Plan for Play
Santa Fe Children’s Museum is CDC compliant and has made changes to keep you, your family, and our staff safe and healthy. Some of the new operations include adjustments to our hours of operation, admission, exhibit availability, occupancy, upgrades to our HVAC & air purification systems, and more.
Additionally, we will continue to monitor and modify all recommendations to ensure that all visitors have a comfortable experience at the Santa Fe Children’s Museum. At the heart of all the policy that SFCM is abiding by is the mission to keep all of your campers and our staff healthy and safe.
We remain committed to delivering a fun and educational camp experience for all!
- Children will be in the same group and with the same staff member and mentor each day.
- Each group will be in their own classrooms practicing physical distancing of three feet apart and not intermingle with the other groups (unless from the same household).
- It is optional for children to wear masks to camp. All staff and mentors will wear a face covering.
- For safety reasons, aftercare will be held in one of our classrooms.
- Please refer to the recommendations on travel.
Materials & Personal Property
- Each child/household will have their own personal cubby which will contain all of the supplies for the week’s activities.
- Supplies will not be shared and personal lunches will stay apart from others.
- Personal water bottles are allowed – tap water will be available for refills.
- No use of microwave will be permitted.
- Please label all personal items, jackets, hats, lunch boxes, etc.
- All registrations canceled two weeks or more prior to the week of the camp start date will receive a refund minus the $100 deposit. Cancellations one week before the camp start date will be refunded, minus the $100 deposit, only if the camper’s spot can be filled from the waitlist. All refunds take up to 30 days to fully process.
- The same cancellation policy stands for campers on a full or partial scholarship, however, the non-refundable deposit is $25.
For more information:
Contact Leona Hillary, Director of Education
505-989-8359 ext. 155