SANTA FE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM AND COVID-19
No upcoming dates
*Due to COVID-19, and to keep our kids safe & healthy, the Museum will be closed for the next few weeks. Watch your email & this site for updates and fun at-home child activities. We appreciate your understanding in this evolving situation!*
(Updated March 13, 2020)
The Center for Disease Control recommends the following preventative measures to stop the spread of germs:
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like flu.