2020 Summer Camp
Join the fun this summer!
Five days a week
For children ages 4-10
*NEW CAMP STRUCTURE*:
The Santa Fe Children's Museum has reorganized the way in which camp will be administered following
New Mexico's Covid-Safe Practices and to ensure the health and safety of all campers and staff.
- 5 Children: 1 Adult ratio
- Three groups per week of camp (15 children total)
- Children will be in the same group and with the same staff member each day
- Each group will be in their own classrooms practicing physical distancing of six feet apart and not intermingle with the other groups (unless from same household)
- All children are required to bring and wear their own face covering
*Campers must be local residents*
Materials & Personal Property
- Each child/household will have their own personal “treasure kit” which will contain all of the supplies for the week’s activities
- Supplies will not be shared and personal lunches will stay a part from others
- Personal water bottles are allowed
SUMMER EXPLORER CAMP WEEKS:
Each week features exciting theme-based projects in engineering, science, cooking, and art!
Week 1 (June 15-19): Jurassic Explorers – FULL
A prehistoric exploration of dinosaurs, fossils, and volcanoes!
Week 2 (June 22-26): Earth Explorers-FULL
A journey into the earth’s crust, solar energy, and climate!
Week 3 (June 29-July 3): Mars Explorers– FULL
Martian investigations to the red planet, rovers, and water in space!
Week 4 (July 6-10): Galactic Explorers- FULL
Voyage into the Milky Way to examine spacecraft, constellations and other planets!
Week 5 (July 13-17): Ocean Explorers- FULL
Dive deep to the ocean floor to learn about subaquatic vehicles, sea creatures, and underwater mysteries!
Week 6 (July 20-24): 7 Seas Explorers- FULL
A swashbuckling adventure with maps, hidden treasures, and cannons!
NEW! Week 7 (July 27-31): Return of the Artbots- FULL
Have fun with The Force with a week of Star Wars-inspired activities!
+ Experience our exciting Virtual Space Shows each week of camp!
$285 per child (ages 4-10) | Extended care available from 7:30 am – 5 pm
(Complementary extended care for families with siblings in more than one group. Care will coincide with the start time of first child and "pick-up" of the last child's camp end time.)
All parents must review the 2020 Summer Camp Operations Guide and return the Acknowledgement on the first day of camp.
Help a child attend camp & donate to our Camp Scholarship Fund
Camp Refund Policy:
All registrations canceled one week prior to camp will be fully refunded. A full refund will also be given with less than a week's notice, only if the camper's spot is able to get filled. Prorated refunds will be granted to any child & their camp group in case of a closure, due to illness.
Contact us to request a camp refund.