The Santa Fe Children's Museum offers many opportunities for children to continue their learning when school is out!
- Spring Break Camp (Mid-March)- CANCELED
- Summer Camps (Six 1-week camps. Mid-June through July)
- Wee Explorations (Nine Tuesday – Thursday Week. Ages 3 – 5)
- Winter Camp (Mid-December)
- School's Out Day Camps (January & February)
Through different themes, campers are instructed in special projects and led in facilitated play by trained Museum staff and interns.
All camps are from 9 am-3:30 pm (with extended care offered from 7:30 am- 5 pm).
Scholarships are available for qualifying campers.
Our mission is to allow any child to be able to afford this enriching experience. Your support helps makes this possible!
The Santa Fe Children's Museum offers an internship opportunity for teens, ages 14-20, for each camp.
Interns will be assigned to assist students (between the ages of 5-12) under the supervision of a lead museum educator.
Duties include: assisting campers during art and science projects, setting-up and cleaning activities, supervising and engaging with campers during museum playtime, help in emergencey situations, and serve as a great role model for the children attending camp.
Interns will be able to:
- Build their resume
- Gain leadership experience
- Make $$$ over their Winter Break
- Earn a certificate of completion
- Receive a letter of recommendation for future job opportunities and college applications, upon request
Check our our events calendar to find our next upcoming camp!
For more information please contact Director of Education Leona Hillary at 505-989-8359 ext. 155 or firstname.lastname@example.org