Santa Fe Children’s Museum Garden is Open!
*Online Reservation Required*
Inside remains closed.
We are very excited to welcome you back to our Earthworks Garden!
The garden is open for visitors of all ages. Sessions include opportunities for guests to learn about and explore horticulture, botany, olericulture, acoustics, and entomology.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
9:00 am -10:30 am
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
**The Santa Fe Children's Museum received full clearance from the New Mexico Environment Department to provide this experience for our community.**
(Per person, regardless of age.) *Be sure to click the drop-down menu during registration to view all pricing options*
Members enjoy a discounted admission fee for their entire group!
Special Discount- $4
Discount offered to the whole family group with a card/name tag that verifies any of the following: SNAP benefits, First Responders, Military, Current receipt of Unemployment Benefits, Teachers, Senior Citizens (65+), or Essential Workers per New Mexico Guidelines.
If visiting is cost-prohibitive, please let us know.
Prepare for your Visit:
Before you make a reservation, and on the day of your visit, make sure that everyone in your family party that intends on visiting the Museum garden can answer “NO” to these questions:
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Difficulty breathing, Sore throat, headache, Muscle pain, Diarrhea, Repeated shaking with chills, Loss of taste and/or smell, Red/ glossy eyes, nausea, vomiting, congestion, or runny nose?
2. Does anyone in your household have the above symptoms?
3. Has anyone in your household been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you or anyone in your household have a pending COVID- 19 test?
5. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are you still positive?
6. Have you traveled out of New Mexico to a high risk state within the last two weeks?
Enjoy the COVID-19 Safe Way:
- The inside of the Museum will remain CLOSED.
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting each 90-minute session to five families – a maximum of 25 people in our acre-and-a-half outdoor space.
- Per New Mexico State Public Health Order, groups of more than five (5) people are not permitted. Please do not arrange to meet other groups of friends or families.
- To minimize face-to-face contact, tickets must be purchased online in advance!
- All visitors and staff are required to wear face coverings – as required by executive order of the Governor of New Mexico
- Water fountains are not available.
- Family groups will be asked to maintain a physical distance of 10 feet from each other.
- Staff will sanitize the garden area between each reservation session.
Make a Reservation:
Visitors MUST reserve a date and session time (90-minutes) online. All visitors MUST leave at the end of their reserved time, regardless of arrival time.
*Be sure to click the drop-down menu during registration to view all pricing options*
Shop at our NEW Online Gift Shop and order your items ahead of time, to pick up concluding your garden visit! Find the best in educational toys, special "Play Packages" and so much more!
<<-- GO SHOPPING & PRE-ORDER GIFTS!
Plan for Play:
- Arrive early!
- Upon arrival, you MUST show your proof of purchase for your reservation – a printed or digital receipt.
- The number of family parties who can play in an area will be posted at each outdoor exhibit.
- To make sure everyone has a chance to play in their favorite area, a “Get Up & Move” announcement will be made every 15 minutes. If another family party has shown interest in an occupied exhibit area, visitors will need to explore a new exhibit at that time. Otherwise, continue to enjoy where you are! Let’s all share the garden!
- Plan to avoid the use of restrooms. Since we understand that this isn’t always possible with young guests, they will be available, for emergency purposes only.
- All visitors MUST leave at the end of their reserved time, regardless of arrival time.
- You can collect your pre-ordered Museum Gift Shop items, upon leaving the garden/at curbside!
Children of all ages welcome. Strollers can be accommodated!
All memberships continue to be “frozen.” Every member's one-year period will continue when the inside of the Museum is allowed to reopen. Members receive a discounted admission fee of $4 for them and their whole family to visit our garden! MEMBER MONDAY: Members and their family group will be admitted *FREE* (with reservation) on the last Monday of each month. Watch for a link in your email!
Cancellation, and Group Policies:
The Santa Fe Children’s Museum does not offer refunds for weather or any other reason at this time. Due to our reduced capacity and other health-related directives, we are currently unable to schedule Field Trips or offer reciprocal membership discounts and group reservations.
We look forward to having you and your family visit the
Santa Fe Children's Museum in this way!
- All day Friday, October 23, 2020
- All day Saturday, October 24, 2020
- All day Sunday, October 25, 2020
- All day Friday, October 30, 2020
- All day Saturday, October 31, 2020