We have developed NEW Virtual Field Trips for your online classrooms for FREE!
As a part of our Museum From Home efforts we invite you to join us for a dynamic interactive learning experience. Have one of our museum educators come right to your screen to deliver live-streamed education using your current classroom portal on a variety of STEM-related topics.
Every show meets NM Public Education Department standards for curriculum using Common Core and NM STEM Ready! Standards per grade level. Choose one of our pre-designed programs.
- Grades K-2 (specific content varies and is tailored based on grade level)
- Fun in Space: An Introduction to Space Science
- Plants and Animals: An Introduction to Life Science
- Grades 3-8 (specific content varies and is tailored based on grade level)
- Physical Science: Earth and Planetary Science
- Life Science: Biology and Ecosystems Science
Or let us customize one just for you!
*Spanish Only Programs available*
Each program features:
An interactive lecture (20-60 minutes, depending on grade level) & a live Q & A session with our museum STEM educator.
We offer the newest technology in interactive software to take your class to the furthest corners of our universe – from deep space to the bottom of the ocean floor – there is no limit to where you can travel on a Santa Fe Children’s Museum's Virtual Field Trip!