We have developed NEW Virtual Field Trips for all for FREE!
As a part of our Museum From Home efforts we invite you to join us for a dynamic interactive learning experience. Have one of our museum educators come right to your screen to deliver live-streamed education on a variety of STEM-related topics. A Virtual Field Trip is perfect interactive activity for virtual birthday parties or for any organizations!
Every show meets NM Public Education Department standards for curriculum using Common Core and NM STEM Ready! Standards per grade level. Choose one of our pre-designed programs.
- Grades K-2 (specific content varies and is tailored based on grade level)
- Fun in Space: An Introduction to Space Science
- Plants and Animals: An Introduction to Life Science
- Grades 3-8 (specific content varies and is tailored based on grade level)
- Physical Science: Earth and Planetary Science
- Life Science: Biology and Ecosystems Science
Or let us customize one just for you!
*Spanish Only Programs available*
Each program features:
An interactive lecture (20-60 minutes, depending on grade level) & a live Q & A session with our museum STEM educator.
We offer the newest technology in interactive software to take your class to the furthest corners of our universe – from deep space to the bottom of the ocean floor – there is no limit to where you can travel on a Santa Fe Children’s Museum's Virtual Field Trip!