Overview of Benefits
|Member Benefits||Sidekick||Family Play Pals||The More the Merrier|
|Individuals Included Up To||2||6||8|
|Amount of Buddy Passes||4||8||10|
|Discounts on Rentals and Shop||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Special Event Discounts||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ACM Reciprocal Network||No||Yes||Yes|
All memberships allow unlimited admission to SFCM during normal business hours for one year from the date of purchase. Members receive discounts on special events.
- A household is defined as members living at the same address or caregivers providing service to the household.
- Memberships must include at least one child.
- If you are a therapist, please speak with a staff member about your options.
- A Buddy Pass is valid for one free admission for the guest of your choosing (adult or child). Treat a friend or family member who isn’t already listed on your membership!
- All memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- One adult and one child from your membership must be present to use the membership.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You will be asked to present a photo ID at the admissions desk in lieu of a membership card.
- ACM reciprocal program allows a 50% admission discount to over 200 participating Children’s Museums throughout the country.
Gift A Membership
Would you like to give a membership to a special family? Purchase any of the memberships above and we will provide you with a letter to send that special family. In the letter, we will include all of the information they will need in order to take full advantage of the special gift of membership you have purchased on their behalf.
Contact us to sponsor a family in need.
100% of this membership is tax-deductible.
Become a Member
Download & Fill In Membership Form Here
Please email to email@example.com
Download Membership Form
Please mail or return to:
The Santa Fe Children's Museum:
1050 Old Pecos Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87505